Under our feet
Governing bodies, developers, engineers, urban planners: they all face questions like:
- Are there still elements in the soil that I should take into account?
- Has the area got an archaeological value?
- Have the gas conducts been accurately mapped out?
- Can I go ahead with construction, or do I need a geological survey first?
- Or: “Excuse me? Are you saying I could I still find bombs in this soil?”
Five questions with several technical touching points, five reasons for a soil survey. Five overlapping studies that can cost you extra time, money and effort if you have them done separately. Bom-Be can provide you with tailor-made solutions for the total issue, saving you money and headaches.
Click here to find out more about our services.